S A L A 2019
S W A T C H : small scale @ F a b r i k
|Expressions of interest|
|Knowing that good things come in small packages we invite you to embrace the challenge of going small this SALA.
With the guiding concept of SWATCH – a small sample that demonstrates the look of a larger piece – artists are asked to consider how they would represent their practice (their style, technique or subject matter) on a small scale.
To register your intention to participate, please read the Terms and Conditions below, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, postal address and number of works to be submitted (limit of up to three). Additional information will be sent upon receipt of email.
Delivery of artwork:
Collection of artwork:
For more information, email email@example.com or call Melinda on 8408 0570.
Terms and Conditions
1. Artworks must be no larger than 9” x 9”. Artworks may be framed or unframed but all work submitted must be suitable for hanging on a wall.
2. Any medium may be submitted as long as the final work aligns to the above size and hanging criteria.
3. Artworks must be the original work of the submitting artist and have been created within the last twelve months.
4. Artworks must have a hanging device attached to the back.
5. Each artwork must be labelled with the name of the artist and the title of the artwork
6. Artists may enter up to three artworks.
7. Works must be available for sale. A commission of 30% (plus GST) will apply (artwork by residents of the Adelaide Hills will attract a reduced commission of 25% plus GST).
8. When delivering works, artists must provide EFT banking and ABN details on the form provided below. Artists who don’t have an ABN will need to provide a signed Statement by Supplier available on the Australian Tax Office website.
9. Fabrik reserves the right to exclude any work that may cause offence or that does not comply with the Terms and Conditions.
10. Works must be submitted by 2pm Saturday 27 July. Works submitted after this date will not be displayed.